Matt Bird is a business and social entrepreneur and the CEO of Make It* Happen which does what it says on the tin for leaders, businesses and NGOs.
Matt is the creator of the new social science Relationology™ about the art and science of relationships and how they drive and determine life happiness, social impact and business success.
Matt is also the founding Chair of The Cinnamon Network a community of over 100 CEOs of charities and social enterprises passionate about Community Franchising.
Make It* Happen creates value for people and organisations by helping them collect, keep and grow relationships in order to achieve even greater success. Clients include BHP Billiton, HSBC, KPMG, PwC, McKinsey, Shell, Met Police, Hodder, Oxfam, RCCG, Red Cross, Stewardship, Soul Survivor, Tearfund and YMCA.
Other facts about Matt:
- Lives in Wimbledon with his wife Esther and their three children
- Oblate in the ‘Order of St Benedict’ at Alton Abbey (a Church of England Monastery)
- Leadership Team at CLC Church Hackney with Bishop Wayne Malcolm
- Author of five books on personal transformation one of which was awarded a book of the year prize
- Speaker on leadership across four continents
- Co-Chair of the Number 10 Community Advisory Group
- Chair and host of ‘Dragons Den’ style events for charity that have raised over £1 million
- Chair of community leader forums in Wimbledon, London Borough of Merton and Greater London
- Co-Founder of London 2012 Olympics charity More Than Gold chaired by Lord Mawhinney
- Aficionado on fine food and wine and in particular the London restaurant scene
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and Masters in Business Administration
Matt Bird is an inspirational and insightful speaker.
To enquire about him speaking at your event complete the contact box opposite…